Hate Brazilian Internet Service Providers

Well, guess what… As I am writing this I currently have absolutely no internet. What a bother! I just got back from music school and I was planning on updating Musicblip’s Ello account, but that will have to wait.
You know how it goes: calling the internet service provider, which is as good as a cat trying to NOT concentrate on a red laser dot, getting them to fix the issue, and it will take what? A whole day before they come down and get it sorted. Bummer.
I simply do not understand why Brazilian internet providers are so terrible. It’s not like we don’t have options to choose from.
There are many different companies that offer the service, trying to compete for costumers over price, bonus features etc, but what you get is: buy a 15MBps to use only 2 or 3.
Really, when will these companies up their game? We pay a LOT of money for terrible internet and the service simple does not improve.
Ok, let’s get down to calling them. Oh and there’s that: you call them for anything at all that is not buying another product and you’re stuck on a call for roughgly 1 hour. Minimum.
Well, I’ll quit my ranting.
But this is me when they ask me if I want to upgrade my internet plan:
"Get your cat-damned paws off!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Curious About Using Guitar Pedals For Mixing

Music Production School is Great