Music Production School is Great

I have just enrolled for Audio and Recording music school. This is my first week of class and I decided to talk about how great music school is.
First of all, it's important to be in touch with others who study and teach music. It's definitely an emotional boost to see your peers going through the same challenges you are.
I really recommend it to anyone who's serious about it. Not only in regards to music production, but to any music skill at all.
What ultimately makes someone better at music is their persistence as well as their connections to other musicians. The first speaks for itself. The latter is about relating to othre's life experiences, techiniques, choices and overal misic abilities.
My point is that music is a collective creation. Not that you necessarily must do it with others every single time. But its very existence is only due to collective creation. So it only makes sense to trade knowledge with others. As an example, i can mention my experience with Tyler from Musicblip and Dev3lop. Working by myself would never be like working with him. His web experience, music passion and work as a Tableau consultant just brings another perspective into the spotlight. And experiencing a new perspective is one of the most rewarding things in human experience.
And that's just an example of how great it is to have an opportunity to share experiences in music, and in life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Was Curious About Using Guitar Pedals For Mixing

Hate Brazilian Internet Service Providers